Praxical is offering two different virtual experiences during COSPAR-K.
Praxical co-founders and presenters, Bonnie Teece and Luke Steller, will lead an interactive workshop based on Praxical’s Exploring Habitable Worlds workshop.
In this interactive workshop, you can make predictions as to how planetary conditions (i.e. a planets size, distance from its star and the type of star it orbits around) can affect its potential habitably. You will vote to make predictions, along with have the opportunity to ask questions to astrobiologists Luke and Bonnie.
· Mon 1 Feb 2021, 10:00am – 10:45am AEDT (Year 3 – Year 6)
· Mon 1 Feb 2021, 11:00am – 11:45am AEDT (Year 7 – Year 10)
· Tues 2 Feb 2021, 10:00am – 10:45am AEDT (Year 3 – Year 6)
· Tues 2 Feb 2021, 11:00am – 11:45am AEDT (Year 7 – Year 10)
Capacity Per Session: 250 people
2. ON DEMAND: During COSPAR-K, you will have access to Praxical’s online workshop which can be completed by individuals or classes in your own time, at any time during COSPAR-K or beyond. These workshops are fully self-led, with answers to questions, guided instructions and video demonstrations of activities.